CNC plasma cutting machine safety operating procedures
First, the plasma cutting machine boot, shut down:
The operator operates in the following sequence of on/off operations every day:
(1) Start the air compressor and air dryer;
(2) Start the machine control cabinet;
(3) Start the plasma power supply;
(4) After setting all the parameters, start the program for cutting.
(5) After work is completed, turn off all power and gas sources.
Second, the plasma cutting machine workflow:
(1) Directly convert to DXF format using AUTOCAD drawings or using existing Solidworks files;
(2) Import DXF-format part drawings into FastCAM to nest and convert programs for convenience
Call and management of the program, save the program name as the figure number of the part;
(3) Copy the converted program into the control cabinet of the machine using a USB flash drive.
(4) Set the process parameters according to the material and thickness of the selected program;
(5) Adjust the position of the torch on the plate and start the program for cutting;
(6) End cutting, cutting, and slag removal.